In the podcast of Jousef Murad our Co-CEO Moritz Maier discusses the benefits of digitalizing low-level tasks and automations in engineering processes.
The podcast emphasizes that while digital tools can provide helpful hints and save time in the product development process, expert knowledge and decision-making skills are still necessary for complex tasks. The podcast also highlights the importance of on-demand learning materials and templates that can be easily accessed by engineers to learn at their own pace and adopt workflows that work best for their specific problems.
Additionally, the podcast mentions the use of a programming language as a potential solution for converting data formats without loss. Overall, the podcast aims to educate listeners on the benefits of digital tools in engineering processes and how they can be used to improve efficiency and productivity.
Here are the main takeaways from the podcast:
- Digitalizing low-level tasks and automations in engineering processes can save time and improve efficiency.
- Expert knowledge and decision-making skills are still necessary for complex tasks.
- Digital tools can provide helpful hints and guidance for engineers.
- On-demand learning materials and templates can be easily accessed by engineers to learn at their own pace and adopt workflows that work best for their specific problems.
- A programming language can be used to convert data formats without loss.
- The podcast aims to educate listeners on the benefits of digital tools in engineering processes and how they can be used to improve efficiency and productivity.
Listen to the podcast
Would you like to learn more about automations in engineering processes? Listen to the full episode and discover the benefits of Synera.
Discover the benefits yourself – Test Synera's Low-Code platform!
Would you like to experience the benefits of Connected Engineering and our Low-Code Platform firsthand? We invite you to test Synera's Low-Code Platform 14 days for free and discover how you can make your product development more efficient and agile. Experience the future of product development and explore the possibilities that our innovative solution offers. Click here to explore the Synera Low-Code Platform and optimize your development process for your use case today.
Or get a free demo from our CEO Daniel Siegel. Every Tuesday and Thursday he will take you on a guided tour of our synera software. You will discover how to automate your workflow and how to speed up your development process. There will also be a Q&A session where you can ask all your burning questions. Register here for free.