Our new version 23.08 Heroic Horus with some of the most important new features is live!
Our new release is fully packed with 57 new features, 34 bugs were fixed and we want to announce the birth of a totally new product. Check out our release webinar with our Co-CEO Daniel Siegel and our Head of Academy Marvin Frank.
- "Synera Run" to share your workflows via browser
- Our Academy is fully unleashed
- Stay informed with Synera News
UX and performance improvements
- Rebranded UI
- Data containers in smarter ribbon spots
- Improved Manage Libraries window
- Further viewer improvements
- New tags for templatre
- Token draw displayed in our Marketplace
- Autorun option for the Design Exploration / optimization nodes
- "FEA" instead of "FEM"
- Mechanical load steps with thermal loads
- Extrusion constraints in the Solid Topology Variable
- Extended stress response
- Model view node new options
- Stress request option
- Unit system support
- Default minimum mesh sizes for Shell and Solid Mesh
- Fit curve new options
- Working directory option for the Run External Program node
- Date and time nodes
- FEA / Response
- Control / Web
- Data / Control
Get more information about the new release
Get detailed infos about all new features, UX and performance improvements, new Nodes and Node improvements in our portal (registration needed)
Discover the benefits yourself – Test Synera's Low-Code platform!
Would you like to experience the benefits of Connected Engineering and our Low-Code Platform firsthand? We invite you to test Synera's Low-Code Platform 14 days for free and discover how you can make your product development more efficient and agile. Experience the future of product development and explore the possibilities that our innovative solution offers. Click here to explore the Synera Low-Code Platform and optimize your development process for your use case today.
Or get a free demo from our CEO Daniel Siegel. Every Tuesday and Thursday he will take you on a guided tour of our synera software. You will discover how to automate your workflow and how to speed up your development process. There will also be a Q&A session where you can ask all your burning questions. Register here for free.